Sign in to follow this  
le_sac

can't rewrite on my DVD-RW!

Hi there,

I've been experiencing CDBXP for few days now and that's a great soft thx guys, BUT i wrote an ISO image on a DVD-RW and finally i've decided to erase datas and burn another ISO image. I did the two ways of deleting datas (full and quick erase) and i get this info for my DVD-RW

cdbxp2.gif

As you can see everything seems ok but when i get to write a new ISO image here's what i've got :

cdbxp1%20copie.gif

If anybody's got an idea i'd be glad to hear from him!!

Guest Transient

Hi. Just happened on this topic/forum/site (for good measure) whilst having a look at this app and just thought I might add I am currently experiencing a not dissimilar problem. I have a DVD+RW which I burned an ISO (movie) file to recently. I've since then erased the disk but now despite the disk still being in perfect physical condition in its case all related apps are stating that the disk is unreadable/'error prone' so it might not be attributable in this case alone to this app.

In this instance just to give you an idea, I initially erased the disk with ImgBurn's basic erase function. Once it became apparent that an issue had arisen, I then tried to erase once again using the thorough method using both ImgBurn and Sonic RecordNow 7.3 (which seems to work in instances were on occasion DVDDecrypter/ImgBurn wouldn't on 'full' erase)., buth still to no avail despite then trying to burn something to the disk using different apps (and not a conflict as disk dependent). CDRoller/Infanidyne report no problems. Well stuck..

Not much help I appreciate but your not alone...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.