Sign in to follow this  
unruled

multisession TOC error

basically, cdbxp has a problem with burning multisession discs. I had an -rw with mp3's on it for use with my discman, works fine. Then I imported session and added another album, burned, fine.

However it appears that the program writes the TOC 2x for the previous session files, because when I now play the disc in my discman, when playing the new album (from the 2nd session), it plays fine, but if I select an album from the first session, it will play each song twice...so I assume the TOC must be doubled in some way.

This has happened several times already...is this fixed in the upcoming version? Its quite a big bug/annoyance, virtually rendering multisession useless for audio purposes.

well, it has happened to different brands of media for me, so I doubt thats the problem. This time it was a traxdata cd-rw. I think last time it was a Mmore cd-rw. It could be that it once happened on a normal -r disc aswell. :?

Well, then I suggest that you simply try our next version when it is released and then you can tell us if it still does not work.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.