Sign in to follow this  
Guest Draghmar

Program always closes after click "Burn"

Guest Draghmar

I don't what is going on. I try few CD-RW and behavior is always the same. There is no diffrence if it is some iso file or normal compilation. After clicking burn icon buring window appers with some futhures to check. That is still correct. But clicking on "Burn" in that window causes shuting down program. :(

Guest Draghmar

It still crash. I tried that alpha version and it crashes too but with error window:

Guest Anthony

Hi

Looking at your problem have you tried to uninstall the program and shut down then reinstall the program again.

Viewing your posting this sounds like file conflicting you are getting this may help but as I have not had the same problem this idea often fixes a lot of problems with programs that are not working right.

Regards Anthony.

I don't what is going on. I try few CD-RW and behavior is always the same. There is no diffrence if it is some iso file or normal compilation. After clicking burn icon buring window appers with some futhures to check. That is still correct. But clicking on "Burn" in that window causes shuting down program. :(

When this happens to me its because I have not clicked on the down arrow to the drop down menu. Clicking on the down arrow, view the choices THEN click on the BURN icon and the burn proceeds normally.

If I click directly on the BURN icon the program quits. I start over again which includes adding the files to the compilation.

Rose W

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.