Sign in to follow this  
dv2529@ntlworld.com

DVD-R with ver 2.2.5?

Hi, downloaded 2.2.5 - tried to burn a data dvd-r .... all seemed to go okay and it said it was completed with no errors but the dvd cannot be read in a dvd drive - as an earlier poster said, the dvd-rw drive in Explorer turns into a CD drive and there no files listed on it. In CDBXP it cannot see the existing session, though DeepBurner can see it is there.

The outcome of the previous poster - for an earlier version - was that dvd-r was not supported by this program, but the home page here says dvd-r is supported.

Could anyone confirm if it should work?!?

Thanks.

DV2529

In General it should work...however, sometimes there may be problems with Special Drives or PCs. I hope that this problems get fixed in future. BTW, does it happen with any files you burn or only with some special files?

Hm, I am not sure, but I think I have in mind that there were problems in past with burning many photos on a DVD...maybe you try (you can also use DVD-RW if you have) to burn some program files or backupfiles or whatever and let me know what happens then. Mabye there is a bug with image burning.