Sign in to follow this  
floele

New Version: 2.2.8 (Patch available)

A new version of CDBurnerXP Pro is released (bug fixes):

1. Fixed an error when clicked Write MP3 Tag, and the tag editor haven’t found any files.

2. Fixed an error when clicked Copy ID1 >> ID2, and no files where selected in the Tag Editor.

3. Changed the installer so that it always removing an older version before installing a new.

4. Fixed an error when clicking set default image in the options.

5. Fixed a file not found error when starting CDBurnerXP.

6. Changed the default text color in the explorer windows, due to some problems when not using standard colors.

Better forget about that, otherwise there will come an intelligent person again who detects spyware in CDBurnerXP... :roll:

But as Redoo said, automatic start of Setup-file wouldn't hurt :)

Hm, this patch (if everything works) was not really difficult to create...

your right..it's not hard to create. But trying to keep up with multiple files that are updated is pretty tough

Well, that I can't do. This is only possible at small bug-fix releases.

BTW, you like Kirby? I also have a nice avatar (animated gif), if you want to have it, let me know :D

Well, that I can't do. This is only possible at small bug-fix releases.

BTW, you like Kirby? I also have a nice avatar (animated gif), if you want to have it, let me know :D

thanks...Kirby is my trademark at NGemu. It looks like transparency is acting up with me today....lousy CS -_-

wwwhhheeee...that's cute ^_^

Yes, I also like it. I found it one day in a forum and saved it right away :-)

Didn't find it again yet :)

www.ngemu.com

I'm a administrator there. If you need some indirect form of advertisement, I'll put your URL on my blog :)

Ah, nice site. But I don't think we need advertisement, since we are no commercial organisation...but if you would like to recommend us there we won't mind :D

But I don't think we need advertisement, since we are no commercial organisation...but if you would like to recommend us there we won't mind :D

members are usually complaining about where to find a free alternative to Nero, yet they hate FreeBurner. That's why I asked ^_^

one more thing before I sign off...that animated CD burning in the upper-right corner, can there be an option to turn it off? Sometimes it gets annoying when I'm in a bad mood :cry:

? I am not suer what you want to tell me :cry:

oh sorry...what I meant was I can use my AVI creator to convert the GIF file into a AVI, so I can replace that burning CD with a cute fluffy kirby ^_^

Ah, ok :-D

Great Idea :)

Only because you said "his avi creator", I was a bit confused :shock:

yeah...I was referring to myself. Sometimes I get caught up talking in a first-person view :P

Since 400 people have now downloaded the patch and no problems are reported, I suggest the patch works without problems. So all modem users should download the patch if they want to upgrade from 2.2.7 to 2.2.8 :)

You can find the patch at download page, together with all full setups.

Since 400 people have now downloaded the patch and no problems are reported, I suggest the patch works without problems. So all modem users should download the patch if they want to upgrade from 2.2.7 to 2.2.8 :)

You can find the patch at download page, together with all full setups.

I'll get it for the next version, but I'm still anticipating last minute fixes on the update patch.

I don't believe a snap judgement can be made in one day.

After a trial run of 6 - 8 weeks, then you can talk.

This are no last minute fixes, it is just a replacement for the lastest full setup for the modem users who can't always download such big files.