Sign in to follow this  
Guest arken

How do I remove the time stamp on DVDs?

Guest arken

I've searched the forum, but can't find this subject discussed. EVery DVD I burn using CDBXPP3 runs a time clock for each PGC in the upper left-hand corner. This is a great program with the exception of that irritating time stamp on each frame, counting out the seconds and minutes of the movie. How can it be removed?

CDBurnerXP only burns the files, it does not do MPEGII (or any other kind of video) encoding. If the timestamp is encoded into the video, it is placed there by whatever program you are using to encode, not the burning app.....

Guest arken

The problem is, I'm NOT using any program to encode. I can take the contents of the same VIDEO_TS folder, burn once using Nero, again using WinAVIVideoConverter and again using CDBXPP. With CDBurner I'm just burning the files as if they are a group of data files that I'm backing up. The first two will be a clean movies. CDBurner will produce a good quality copy of all of the files as well -- but when played in the DVD player, it will display a time stamp running in the upper-left corner. The other burners don't.