Sign in to follow this  
Guest ybb

whem multisession - previous data do not show

Guest ybb

A problem is - when I did second session - the previous one no longer show in Win Explorer. Even though - the data are still there. I was able to recover the data and even making them to be seen again, but at a cost of CD space - the way to do it was to enable "import each previous session". More exactly - in the window "Session view" I selected each previous session (which is seen there and is indicated as "importable" but not "added" in the last column) and converted last column into "Yes" (which is for "Added" column, meaning that this session will be added when burning one more session). What it does - and for that I have to burn another session and really add some files there (otherwise software refuses to initiate the burning, sending message "No files selected") - it does recover all the previous session into view, adds the last sesion too, but also makes extra-copy of those previous sessions. Therefore the space is taken from CD. And if you want to do it again - then the scenario repeats itself.

Can it be done without doubling previous sessions (which is supposed to be)?