Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ice dreamer

Desinstallation problem ! [Closed]

Guest Ice dreamer

Hi !

It's seems there is a problem with "the new installer" (v2.2.6 and 2.2.5).

I uninstall an other program (WinDVD Creator) and CDBurner setup program launch it.

I was unable to close it, and i decide to kill the process and desinstall both of them.

... mystery ?

Thanks and continue your good work !

No, it is more a windows problem....messy uninstall entries and all that...maybe try system cleanup-tools like TuneUp Utilities 2004 etc.

Guest Icedreamer

I have unsinstall 2.2.6, cleaning my PC and re-install 2.2.6, all is ok.

I launch for the first time, and i go "format DVD" => Full Erase ......10%, 20% ... 100%

ok and ... setup program launch !!! The is this message : "the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" and it ask me for "CDBurnerXP Pro.msi" ...

New mystery ?

Thanks for all your response on this forum !!!!

Guest Icedreamer

Yes.

Now, i can't run cd burner xp when i launch it by start menu.

It launch setup program and give me the same message :"the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" and it ask me for "CDBurnerXP Pro.msi"

I choose "cancel", i have error 1706 and setup program close.

Guest Iecdreamer

it seems nobody have this problem. I will format and re-install on a "clean" system and inform you if the problem appears again (or not !)

Thanks for your help !

OK. I think this will be the only real solution, because such problems are usually not related to the program. BTW, if you install a new system, use TotalUninstaller (freeare) to log program installations and remove programs 100% clean.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.