Sign in to follow this  
Postality

Directly Burn BIN and CUE Files - and other formats

I realise you can "convert" the files to ISO so you can burn them, but it's really annoying having to convert all the time.

are you unable, unallowed, or incapable of adding this feature?

if not PLEASE make us able to directly burn more formats (Esspecially BIN and CUE files)

Thanx

Guest Sync

The issue with cue files is bin/cue can be multi-track and iso cannot. For example in SVCD burning there are at least two tracks involved, one for the support & menu files, and subsequent tracks contain the mpeg media files. THAT is why true SVCD burning programs will utilize bin/cue or other extended formats as iso is incapable of such...

Reportedly, Burnatonce can do it, which I'm going to try in the next day or so. I've found cdburnerxp pretty handy, but now that I'm needing a *real* SVCD disk I'm having to search elsewhere...