Sign in to follow this  
Mr_and_Mrs_D

imported session filenames and folders show in chinese

or korean or japanese I am not too sure :)

in the folder view they show in english and windows sees them correctly too - only in the Compilation Window they show in chinese !!!

it happens both for discs I burned with cdburnerxp and for discs I burned with other programs - dvd discs that is (4.7 Gib)

???

PS I use v4.2.6.1706

PS2 Thanks for this program :firefox::wink:

PS3 Same behavior in safe mode

Thanks for the prompt reply !!!! :)

A new multisession dvd I burned with CDBurnerXP looks OK but the ones I had burned with nero look like the screenshot - I restarted the PC, the drive, CDBurnerXP etc but nothing happened.

These discs were burned with nero (8 or 9) with the most unrestricted file system choices (ISO9660:1999 + "Allow more than 255 characters in path" if my memory serves - I don't have nero anymore so I can't check it right now, nor post a screen shot). So probably CDburnerXP can't read that particular file system (the way nero implements it) ???

edit : voici the file system options I burn with in nero

A detail that might be relevant is that I have enabled foreign languages from Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Languages tab > Supplemental language support > ticked both boxes (Install Thai and East Asian Languages)

A detail that might be relevant is that I have enabled foreign languages from Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Languages tab > Supplemental language support > ticked both boxes (Install Thai and East Asian Languages)

On a formatted machine with no Supplemental language support it just shows the little boxes Win shows for east asian chars when those fonts are not installed

XP SP3 PRO, fully updated

These discs were burned with nero (8 or 9) with the most unrestricted file system choices (ISO9660:1999 + "Allow more than 255 characters in path" if my memory serves - I don't have nero anymore so I can't check it right now, nor post a screen shot). So probably CDburnerXP can't read that particular file system (the way nero implements it) ???

edit : voici the file system options I burn with in nero

I have the same problem in Windows 7 32bit

any idea when it will be fixed? What is the status? Thanks in advance!