Sign in to follow this  
conta

speed problem [Fixed]

hi there!

first of all: congratulations to your new graphic design - very pretty!

BUT: the version 2.2.4 was the last which run properly on my system (win2k - lg 4040b). the versions .5 and .6 calculates a wrong speed for burning the dvd. the correct speed should be 2.0 (as done with version .4) but the new versions take 2.4, strange, not?!

with the wrong speed it is possible to burn the dvd and it ends also with an OK-message but the content is not visible in the explorer or a stand-alone dvd-player.

do you have an idea which problem this could be?

and another thing: maybe i am to stupid to find the function, but to my opinion the session-import has not much improved. it is still not possible to see the old content in the window where to move the new files. so its tricky to create a dvd mith mixed old and new contents....

sorry about the destructiv critic. till version 2.2.4 i loved your software :)

greets

conta

hi there!

first of all: congratulations to your new graphic design - very pretty!

BUT: the version 2.2.4 was the last which run properly on my system (win2k - lg 4040b). the versions .5 and .6 calculates a wrong speed for burning the dvd. the correct speed should be 2.0 (as done with version .4) but the new versions take 2.4, strange, not?!

with the wrong speed it is possible to burn the dvd and it ends also with an OK-message but the content is not visible in the explorer or a stand-alone dvd-player.

do you have an idea which problem this could be?

Maybe next version helps,there will be a fix related to speed detection.

and another thing: maybe i am to stupid to find the function, but to my opinion the session-import has not much improved. it is still not possible to see the old content in the window where to move the new files. so its tricky to create a dvd mith mixed old and new contents....

No, this is still not possible. I hope this will be added soon :wink2:

Fixed, I have added a few more speed options when disabling automatic speed detection in the DVDWrite window

Stefan

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.