Sign in to follow this  

Themes

Any plans to have support for different themes? This would be a very nice feature. I would be much more willing to make a decent donation if that was considered/implemented sometime in the future.

Thanks

No, themes are not stupid. A lot of applications let you have themes and have the ability to change them. But, it's not my application and you can feel how you want to about themes.

Guest Guest

Themes make all applications better. I agree with the other guest's post. Themes aint stupid.

They

* add unnecessary complexity to an application

* usually cripple an application's interface

* are of no valueable use

* are unnecessary since it is unlikely that there will ever be a sufficient amount of available themes

* are not suitable for burning applications

themes make all applications better.

:lol:

I see your point, but done right they are not stupid. What I really meant to use as a theme is being able to choose between say like XP or Office 2003. But if they are difficult to implement I understand. But it doesn't necessarily make them stupid.

is being able to choose between say like XP or Office 2003.

Most programs I know that have this option usually appear to have a horrible interface. So I always prefer programs (and to create programs) using standard GUI elements.