TRAVELMAN

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

Never

About TRAVELMAN

• Rank
  1. Hi! cheers for the reply! As I'm thick (!) did not get on well with audacity...sure it's simple in the right hands (!). Searched the web (using your idea-thanks!)-got a freeware prog called wave spitter-cut the WAV file in 2-very easy to use-just select the time to 'cut' the file. Copied one for my other 1/2 (2 cd-r's)-not happy because the tracks are nor separate (just one track on each as only 2 wav files!)-TYPICAL-b****y women! Never happy....so looks like I'll be creating about 18 wav files now to break the tracks up! Thanks for the help! Chris
  2. Hi all! Ok....took the audio out of a dvd concert in one WAV file. Bitrate is 1536, file size is 1.25GB. Used dvddrcypter (followed an on-line tutorial) goldwave & blaze media to pull the files out & TRY (using blaze wav compression-trying to get to 600-650mb to fit on one cd-r) to compress it to fit one cd-r. I'm a relative newbie at this but cdxppro says that the data exceeds the disc size-even using a compressed wav file (around 620 mb). Am I going about this the wrong way? How should I do this? Or will I have to split the wav file & burn on 2 cd-r-s-& if so any idea how to do this? SO frustrating-successfully got the audio out ( a feat in itself) but am stuck now-any ideas (in newbie language!). Chris
  3. Thanks all for the replies! Tried Audacity (could not understand any of it!). Think as I'm a newbie I'll give up & download the tracks separately-thanks though for your kind help! Chris
  4. Hello all! Am a 'newbie' so be gentle! GREAT programme-bit stuck on something. I've downloaded one file in MP3 audio-it's a complete album rip with all 11 tracks. When I highlight it in CDBURNER it just seems to show the 1st track (I darag & drop). Any ideas? Chris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.