Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Freezing during a compilation session

Guest Andrew

ogni volta che tento di fare una compilation ad un certo punto il masterizzatore si ferma e il pprogramma va in blocco...

il master è un pò vecchio ma nn credo sia lì il problema (philips pcrw404)

grazie

no purtroppo! la scrittura inizia solo che al tipo 10% il programma si blocca e il master si ferma... ma il buffer nn ha problemi...

Così avete problemi con gli errori del bufferunderrun?

In caso affermativo, legga la FAQ-pagina per le punte come impedirle.

no, il buffer è sempre al 98%... il programma freeza e il master interrompe la scrittura... :cry:

Usate l'ultima versione? E che OS avete?

A proposito, sarebbe una punta più facile per me, se parlate inglese.

only with cdbxppro!! i've tried only a quick compilation but i suppose that the problem is always there...

on a samsung combo 52x 24x no problem...

Well, then I suggest it is a drive incompitability and you can't do anything about it apart from trying a firmware update.

Hm, then use your samsung combo drive :D

I don't think that it is possible to get it work with such an old drive...but did you try advanced burning options?

ehm, i really don't know what option select :cry:

using "burnatonce" software the only mode that my writer works is force it on generic mmc raw driver (using p- q subchannel) but on advanced setting in cdburnerXP i don't find a similar option....

In burninf window, you can choose "Advanced" at the bottom. There you can choose manual different options. Just try them out.

the program works only if i make an mp3 compilation... if i try something else it freeze with all manual method... could it depends from something as aspi or I/O cd rom driver? obviously i'm not a expert... it's only an idea...

Only mp3? What does that mean? Did you burn an auio-CD of mp3-files or a Data-CD with mp3 files? If you burned a Data-CD with mp3-files...do other files not work?

yes, i've burned a data cd with mp3... making any other compilation type the program freezes... that's strange!! with nero & burnatonce software i burn any kind of cd and no problem... :cry::shock:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.