Sign in to follow this  
floele

Alpha version 3.5.101.6 open to the public

Guest eyebex

I just wanted to give a short feedback on Audio CD burning with 3.5.101.6: I'm also having some problems. Out of 20 tracks (both MP3 and OGG files) only 11 were burned to CD, and it seems especially VBR encoded MP3 files get corrupted / jittered. For the time being, I'm reverting back to 3.0.116 which works fine for me.

Thanks for IMHO the best free burning app for Windows!

Guest CONFUSED

I HAVE A QUESTION IF ANYONE CAN ANSWER IT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. IF I PAY TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC AND MOVIES DOES THAT MEAN I CAN BURN THEM ALSO OR IS THAT SOMETHING ELSE. THANX .........

Guest Kerensky

Quick question - is the drive speed limited in the alpha?

When (over) burning a CD-R using 3.5.xxx on my NEC ND2510A drive, the highest speed I'm offered is 8x and the "manually select burn speed" checkbox is greyed out. I know that the drive supports 32x...

And my overburn just failed.... nevermind.

To the last poster: This site is for CD Burner XP pro. If you've downloaded music and movies then check with the people you downloaded them from as they are the only ones who can tell you what your license allows.

Guest Kerensky

just as a quick followup to that last post - 8x is the fastest DVD burning speed the drive supports, is CDBXP picking that up and limiting the CD burn speed to the same factor?

Anyway, enough wittering from me, this is a fantastic program, I've been using it a year or so and I wouldn't swap it for anything.

Hey people,

can someone please give me a reason to leave the latest version of deepburner 1.8 (free and portable edition, no install is needed :)))) for CDBurnerXP PRO?????

Thanks!

With CDburnerXP pro you get everything and more that Deepburner pro can do for free...

The free edition of Deepburner is very nice, but lacks a lot of standard features. Especially when burning DVD's

Thanks for answering my question!!

I have another problem now! I am trying to install the latest alpha version, but it asks for framework 1.1! I have framework 2.0 installed in my system! Isn't that enough???

Guest Hans Keiren

On the 3.0.116 I could print the cover of the burned CD, on the 3.5.101.6 not, how come?

Guest Swellhog

Noticed that it called for net framework 1.1

I went to microsoft download site and found they have net framework 2.0 so installed that instead!!.

CD burner still says I need NET framework 1.1... was I supposed to install NET framework 1.1 before I installed NET framework 2.0 ????

Thanks for answering my question!!

I have another problem now! I am trying to install the latest alpha version, but it asks for framework 1.1! I have framework 2.0 installed in my system! Isn't that enough???

.Net Framwork 1.1 and .Net Framework 2.0 are two totally "independent" "programs".

CDBurnerXP Pro specifically needs version 1.1.

Blame Microsoft for that :P

Guest jocajina@superonline

I am using version 3.0.116 and was trying to update or upgrade this old version of mine and found your were offering a free download of a new version. I downloaded it but was unable to install it. There was a message saying that this was not a valid Win32

application. And no information was given to us before hand to have avoided this.

Is there a possibility for upgrading or updating my 3.0.116 version, without having

to change to a Win32 format.? Will appreciate your answer.

I am using version 3.0.116 and was trying to update or upgrade this old version of mine and found your were offering a free download of a new version. I downloaded it but was unable to install it. There was a message saying that this was not a valid Win32

application. And no information was given to us before hand to have avoided this.

Is there a possibility for upgrading or updating my 3.0.116 version, without having

to change to a Win32 format.? Will appreciate your answer.

This sounds to me as a corrupt installer file. You've downloaded the cdbxp_3.5.101.6_alpha.exe and tried to run it by klikking on it and what happend next?

Seems that version 3.5.101.4 can't automatically update to version 3.5.101.6 .... bug ?

Guest jlluck

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks to you guys for working on this and making if free. Any and ALL effort is appreciated!! Thanks for all you do, I really like the program and recommend it to everyone.

Jeff

Guest Yura

I've got MS .NET v2.0 runtimes coming with MS Visual Studio 8 (2006). cdbxp_3.5.101.6_alpha.exe doesn't start at all saying "Give me v 1.1 or greater". Same .exe started fine when I worked with MS VS 2003 (previous). It came with v 1.1 runtimes exactly.

Guest Guest

Haven't tried the new alpha, but from what I can read there's nothing to support bin/cue writing. If you could add this it would be great.

thanx guys,

applied the cdxp runtimes+ cd burner xp alpha latest. The things gel well. Just as before me would wish for bin /cue for burning, keep it making light & simple.

Guest pyxis

Last track only of audio cd is ripped - correct titles given for other tracks but all are of same length and are same track?

Guest S@uDepp

...same here with Iron Maidens new Cd....

Some kind of copy protection?

Or "a feature" of XP Burner?

Answer welcome ;)

Greets

S@uDepp

Guest kfpmjzjz9re60@mail.me

microprogrammed Legendre loosing buckles broadens authorized ... Thanks!!!