Sign in to follow this  
floele

Alpha version 3.5.101.6 open to the public

Guest cob

I can't get a DVD ISO to burn. The ISO burning window pops up, I tell it to start burning the image, and it speeds right through all of the steps, obviously not burning the disc. It's also visibly apparent that the disc is untouched. I really don't want to have to pay $80 to Nero or Roxio just to burn disc images...help!

I can't get a DVD ISO to burn. The ISO burning window pops up, I tell it to start burning the image, and it speeds right through all of the steps, obviously not burning the disc. It's also visibly apparent that the disc is untouched. I really don't want to have to pay $80 to Nero or Roxio just to burn disc images...help!

I have the same problem.

Hi: It seems that theres no spanish translation, so if a spanish translation is needed i can help on it, iam a spanish speaker and speak inglish for my job and translate some papers for my friends, Thanks El Boricua.

.Net Framwork 1.1 and .Net Framework 2.0 are two totally "independent" "programs".

CDBurnerXP Pro specifically needs version 1.1.

Blame Microsoft for that :P

That's not true. Problem is with installer. Install with reg fix (provided somewhere on this forum), and then delete key added to registry, and you will see that works with .NET 2.0!!! Installer check for key that is available only on comuter with .NET 1.1, not 2.0, that's problem!!!