[3.5.101.6] BIN-ISO conversation problem

I tried to convert a *.bin file to an *.iso file with the build-in conversion program in 3.5.101.6 alpha. But the resulting image does not work. Neither XPBurnerSE nor DeamonToolz for example can read the new file. Is there anything during the conversion process, that can be done wrong? Or is this a known bug, I did not find in the forum?

• 1 year later...

I have exactly the same problem with version 3.5.101.7. It seems to do a convertion, but the resulting ISO can not be read: "Windows can not read this disk. The disk is possibly damaged or it's format is not compatible with Windows." I'm lucky to have several other systems, and on one of them the old 3.0.116 is cooking just fine.

Nevertheless it would surely be nice if someone would address this issue. No answer to a question in more than 1 years time is a little shocking to me. Anybody out there .....?

Well, unfortunately the developers are not that active. I guess that we'll be a little more responsive to bugs after the next version is finally released.

Thank you for this quick response Flo, much appreciated :lol:

I found out the following :

running the v 3.5.101.7, when I look for an update through the interface, it tells me the latest version would be 3.5.101.4. So does this mean I'm 3 beta versions ahead of the latest stable version? Do you have any knowledge of v3.5.101.4 NOT having this conversion problem? I tried the newest v4.0.004 yesterday, and it has the same problem. There is also a problem when updating 4.0.004 to 4.0.006: It refuses to overwrite NMSAccess.exe and I have to abort the installation at that point.

I guess that we'll be a little more responsive to bugs after the next version is finally released.

Any idea when this new release will be out of the box?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.