Sign in to follow this  
Mike Liskanich

audio burning bug in new public alpha 3.5 version

I have found a bug when burning an audio cd CDBXP does not error during the creation process however if i added 17 tracks only 10 show when the cd is played and only a few of the songs play ok i tried this using 2 different systems with the same problem. Just wanted to report this i figured someone may have already

I have found a bug when burning an audio cd CDBXP does not error during the creation process however if i added 17 tracks only 10 show when the cd is played and only a few of the songs play ok i tried this using 2 different systems with the same problem. Just wanted to report this i figured someone may have already

Yep, had the same problem, i was burning 17 tracks as well, though only 6 tracks burnt, but 7 in total as the first track was burnt twice as track 1 and track 2. All songs that burnt seem to play fine however.

Guest Sarkazein

Same here. I tried burning a 15 track cd twice and both times got a cd that "worked" up until track 6. 6-15 would never load, but if I let 5 keep playing it would play every song (still saying track 5). It seems it appended all songs past #5 to the end of #5, and here's the weird thing: The first few songs after 5 would have audio glitches, but eventually they settled out.

Also, trying to reload the cd project resulted in having the track order inverted (and I checked the project file in a text editor and they're listed correctly).

This is on a CD Burner that works with the stable release.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.