Sign in to follow this  
Guest DoubleRich

Import/Edit ISO?

Guest DoubleRich

Hello

It seems that the Features list on the website here, and in the Help for CDburnerXP Pro indicate that it can read/import ISO images as well as write them. But I cannot find how to do this.

An aside, my Plextor PX-712a was not recognized, so I thought if CDburner would export to Nero (which I have) I could take it from there. Nero cannot edit ISO, just burn them.

The issue I want to ultimately solve, is that I have 3 ISO images I would like to combine into one (relatively small files), then burn to disc. This requires reading in the ISO image files, combining their contents into folders, then burning.

Thanks!

Guest Chromium

This won't work. One ISO = an image of one CD/DVD. You need to read the data from the ISO's and combine them in a new layout, for example using the data disk compilation features of CDBurnerXP. There are freeware tools out there that allow to open an ISO so that you can copy the data in it to your hard disk. Then, you could compile a new disk using CDBurnerXP.