Sign in to follow this  
diablo

titles and chapters on a dvd burned disc [done ver.3]

able to make titles and chapters on a dvd burned disc like they have on other dvd software?

also make burning family photos onto dvd to view in dvd player.

able to make vcd and/or svcd or atleast put a vcd/svcd button and be able to rip on the fly instead on downloading tmpeg which the latest version isnt free anymore?

thanks

able to make titles and chapters on a dvd burned disc like they have on other dvd software?

This is a big difficult I think...usually only video programs support DVD menus as far as I know.

also make burning family photos onto dvd to view in dvd player.

Can't you burn your family photos already?

able to make vcd and/or svcd or atleast put a vcd/svcd button and be able to rip on the fly instead on downloading tmpeg which the latest version isnt free anymore?

thanks

Hm, would be a useful feature, don't know if that's possible.

would be a great extra feature though, although lots of work

i tried it and couldnt get it to play on dvd player, i burned them as vcd and my dvd player plays vcd but wouldnt play the vcd burn .. as for making a dvd photo burn i dont know how to do that

using data cd can and burning them as jpeg files on a cd-r and dvd-r? will jpeg files play on a dvd player whether i burn them on a cd-r or dvd-r?

that must have been my problem before that i thought the photos had to be in the format of a vcd on a cd-r to play on a dvd player

thanks

The tutorial on burning Video-DVDs is finished (visit sticky topic "Video Disc"/VCD burning), VCD and SVCD should follow later.

At native feature for that, I think, you can forget :-P

i did read it and took it as there is a tutorial but i cant find it..

so as im assuming by your responce there isnt an article to read?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.