Sign in to follow this  
Guest GizMoCuz

Verify option when writing iso

Guest GizMoCuz

Should be nice if we could check if the iso is written correctly after burning

Guest GizMoCuz

Thanks.... but i could not find it in version 3.0.116, atleast where i expect it... in the dialog where you select the iso, or in the burning dialog...

Hello,

I cannot see that option (after writing ISO).

On my point of view, I think it is a necessary (vital?) functionality. I mean: what's the fun in burning cd if you cannot be sure it is the exact copy of the source?

Just keep an eye onto the verification status in Nero for exemple. Very often you will see some difference between source and destination's sectors... And even sometime some sectors cannot be read.

How can a (conscientious) burning software proudly display that the copy is complete with success, when in fact your zip files (for exemple) are not safely stored but destroyed by the uncareful software?

Hope all write mode of this ambitious software will take into account (must be) our data integrity...

Regards,

Denis

I'm not seeing this either - I can verify after burning from file layout, but not when burning from ISO - I think it's an unintentional omission... right up to Beta version 3.5.101.7

Well, let's see what the recently anncounced new version of CDBXP will offer...I don't really remeber why I said that it is already implemented because it has been quite a while ago...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.