Sign in to follow this  

continur multi-session problem

When I select continue multi-session, the file I currently had on the DVD-RW can no longer be seen, only the one I just burned.

I understand I have to add a new to file to burn. When I try to import the session it syas only jouliet or ISO files can be imported. Also, when I open my DVD drive it is empty

When I try to import the session, it says previous session cannot be imported, must be a ISO or jouliet file. Is there a way I can tell if my file is one of these before I burn it, also is there a way to convert the file to Jouliet if it isn't.

It does look like it is the files I'm burning. I tried a different DVD that I burned and those files came up imported after I clicked continue multi-session. Is there a way to convert to jouliet ?

Could you tell us which files work and which files do not work (make sure you tested it twice to exclude an accident)?

It is not possible to convert a session.