Sign in to follow this  
Dr.DeLight

D:\ is not accessible

After burning a data disk successfully: and then I try to open the disk to access the files I get an error message D:\is not accessible. Incorrect format.

I am running XP professional(SP2) on my laptop.

I hope this is where I am to post my problem?

Guest thunder_bo

I have the same. I burn CDs and DVDs with verification: OK.

But even the recorder cannot read the data.

For sure, I have finalised all of them.

I use Version 4.2.3.1110.

Guest kennoe
After burning a data disk successfully: and then I try to open the disk to access the files I get an error message D:\is not accessible. Incorrect format.

I am running XP professional(SP2) on my laptop.

I hope this is where I am to post my problem?

I have the same problem too, I've burned a DVD with verification OK, but now the software can't read it.

It's a bit of a problem, because I did it before a total format of my hard drive.

So now all my documents are gone :(

Is there anyone that can tell me what to do????

I've something like this. I've burned two DVDs with AVI files (11 elements in the root, nothing else). Disc opens normally, i see burned data, their sizes but I can't open or copy them. Even context menu didn't appears. If I try to copy them the message appears: "Disc structure is damaged/corrupted. Reading is impossible." What could this be?

I've finished them, burned on 4x with ISO9660/Joliet. Discs are without any physical damages. Drive - LG H54N. Nothing like this was before.

Guest rjbjr68

After I installed CDBurnerXP trying to access my DVD & CD I get this message. I have noticed the “Record” tab is gone under properties. It was clearly caused by the software install. I have uninstalled and still have this issue. I don’t know what else to try

Running XP Home sp3