Sign in to follow this  
Zagor

I'm willin' to translate CD Burner XP to Serbian language

Hello all,

I'm willin' to translate CD Burner XP to Serbian language. I have to mention that Serbian language has two common versions: Latin and Cyrillic. Both are equally important. I can do both of them. So, if this is possible, I would apreciate an answer.

Thank you, Marko

P.S. For your reference, I already have exerience in software translation.

Hello all,

It's me again.

I said: "I'm willing to translate CD Burner XP to Serbian language." Please, can someone from the administrators just bare me the answer, because I think I deserved it. In my opinion, when someone offers you to translate your program for free, al least you can do is to address him properly and tell him if it is possible or not to translate the program.

So please, tell me if you are in need of Serbian translations or not. It will be easier for me to decide wheather to begin working on the transaltion or to leave this forum and finish endless refreshes of this page in expectaion of an answer.

Hello Flo, thank you for the information. Thank you also for the forum access.

I downloaded the translation files and I will begin the translation. I have a couple of questions though, but i will ask them when i go deeper into the translation. I think that I will finish translation somewhere around next week.

Thank you again and see you soon.