CANNOT Uninstall completely

I have had CDBurnerXP Pro installed in my computer using WindowXP Home Edition since ver 2.2.4 & kept up with all the updates through 2.2.7 when something went wrong and I was forced to uninstall it. My problem is...now when I attempt to install the latest version 2.2.8, I get a too short-lived window indicating that Setup finds something but then goes on too quickly to the InstallShield "Welcome" window. I then step my way through several default install windows including "Complete Install" but get "ERROR 1764. The older version of CDBurnerXP Pro cannot be removed. Contact your Support group". Then Setup exits.

Can somebody help me please?

Bill :(

Ddid you try to use the existing Uninstall in start menu to uninstall CDBurnerXP pro? Also try to delete the CDBurnerXP program folder and project directories, as well as Uninstallation-Information of CDBurnerXP pro (use some uninstall manager, as existing in TuneUp Utilities 2004).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.