Sign in to follow this  
Guest littlel729

Credit Card Charged

Guest littlel729

I downloaded this CD burning software on 7/29/06 by mistake. I already have a CD burning software on this laptop that I was unaware of. My credit card was charged about 33 or 34 dollars.

Who do I contact to have this charged credited back to me? I do not have any phone numbers, email address, etc. in order to contact someone to discuss this matter. My bank account has already been charged and first, I would like to know why, and second who and how do I contact someone about crediting this charge back to me.

Please HELP.

Thanks,

Linda

email: LITTLEL729@YAHOO.COM

Guest Maveri

Q: Where can I download music? I want my money back!

A: First of all you will never ever get your money back. CDBurnerXP is freeware and thus we don't charge any money for it. All those people who know that CDBurnerXP is freeware will probably be a little confused now but there really are people who buy CDBurnerXP from some fake sites. Secondly, we don't offer any music downloads. If you want to burn audio-CDs with music, buy it.

-CDBURNER XP site FAQ

Sorry Linda, but the facts of life are you gotta be more careful where and waht you do on the net. Dont forget theres freeware for everything.

Guest Maveri

The CDBURNERXP PRO was downloaded directly from the site that asked for the credit card info. I will dispute it with my back, but it was directly from this site. I already have CD Burner software therefore did not need thesel....It is too confusing to use anyway.

I was looking for music download options, but somehow was directed to this site that did in fact ask me to pay for it.

I will investigate further and reply to anyone on this site who needs to know.

Thanks for the reply.

Guest TToni65

Linda,

first, file a complaint with your credit-card company (just call the hotline). This should get your money back. The credit card company will then contact the dealer to get proof that you did purchase there. At the very least this should get you in contact with the dealer (through the credit card company).

Good Luck!

TToni