Sign in to follow this  
burnman99

mp3 tags to CD

Hi yall. Is there a way to write mp3 tags so i can see them when i play a cd in my car cd player? I've burned one CD but no tags showed. Hopefully i'm just doing something wrong. I would like to say that i've burned 1 Audio CD, 1 Data CD and 1 Video DVD and all seem to work fine! This program rocks I give it an A (though it'd get an A+ if it'll write the tags :)! )

Thanks!

Rog

Do you mean CD-text? If you burn mp3 files as Data-CD, the tags will be written. If you burn them as Audio-CD they won't be added because there is no CD text support yet.

Guest keeper4u

Hello,

I just started using CD BurnerXP Pro instead of Nero and I really like the prog. I am missing the CD-text feature, too and really hope to see it soon. I would even donate something for the project. So we can keep such great projects alive!

Thx to all programmers of the project and maybe a positive feedback from one of you!

P.S. And an address for donation (German address preffered)

Hello,

I just started using CD BurnerXP Pro instead of Nero and I really like the prog. I am missing the CD-text feature, too and really hope to see it soon. I would even donate something for the project. So we can keep such great projects alive!

Thx to all programmers of the project and maybe a positive feedback from one of you!

I can't tell you much about that, I hope it will be implemented sooner or later ;)

P.S. And an address for donation (German address preffered)

Hehe, willste meine adresse haben? :D (*scherz*)

Abgesehen von paypal gibts da wohl grade nix :-\

Servus!

Die Antwort kam aber Fix!

Hab's gerade entdeckt (PayPal) ;-) Werd mich dann wohl dort anmelden. Wie sieht's denn mit der Übersetzung ins deutsche aus. Würd da gern mitmachen! Sind die Texte in in seperate Asci Dateien verpackt oder brauch ich dafür VBasic?

Schnelle Antworten sind hier nicht selten falls ich online bin :D

Also, Übersetzer sind hier gerne gesehene Leute (for allem Deutsche :D).

Gib mir deine mail, und dann kann ich dir Infos über das Übersetenn (der Hilfedatei) schicken. Im Moment hab ich da nur die Hilfe-Datei anzubieten (die Online hilfe um genauer zu sein), aber in kürze gibt es das Programm auch in der Übersetzbaren version.

I can't tell you much about that, I hope it will be implemented sooner or later ;)

Hehe, willste meine adresse haben? :D (*scherz*)

Abgesehen von paypal gibts da wohl grade nix :-\

I'm a new user (and donator :) ) and I'd also like to request that the ability to write CD-Text be added to your program one day - it's the only feature I am really missing compared to other burning software I've used. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.