Sign in to follow this  
floele

Multi-language version of CDBurnerXP Pro?

Guest fabiob98@pop.com.br

Porque vocês não traduzem o cd buner para português pois não intendo nadinha das funções, já danifiquei um cd meu e não consigo ler mais os dados do mesmo pois quando tento acessar os dados ele me escreve D: compilation , no drive d, como posso reverter isto e ler novamente os dados do mesmo.

Hello im interested in translating whole program to Turkish culture

my previous project was translating world's most popular .NET portal DotNetNuke to Turkish culture.

I added myself to translators group

can i have translation files pls?

Hello Flo,

I used CDBurner XP Pro ver 3 for a while and I consider it a great and easy to use application. I suppose ver 3.5 will be better.

As I already translated many applications in Romanian and I would like to build a Romanian interface for CDBurner XP Pro.

I mention that I already translated some others burning tools (ex: www.ultraiso.com and www.vso-softwares.fr) and I keep them updated for more than 2 years.

If you are interested in my support, please, send me a short message.

cazanescu at gmail dot com

I’m looking forwards for your response,

Severin

Bucharest / Romania

Guest 40 year mortage

On this path, you can apply for a closed-end home equity loan in which the bank pushes the entire loan amount across the counter at a fixed interest rate. 40 year mortage

Well I can understand that this is going off topic but being an ardent fan of collecting jewelry I cant help myself from asking that someone here has said about the fashion jewelry being availed at low prices, can you please get in touch with me and let me know about the details?