Why do you choose CDBurnerXP?

I use it because I'm using Windoze this week (just until I get my Linux-compatible network card). Overall, it's been absolute hell. Can't wait to get back to linux. CDBXP is the only free ISO burner that i've heard of for windoze.

I like what I reading here.

Roxio CD Creator and Nero have become bloated, unreliable applications. All I want is a simple, dependable burning program, and I hope CDBXP Pro is the answer.

Roxio CD Creator and Nero have become bloated, unreliable applications.

Not even to mention, if you get it with a DVD drive you bought, it expires. What, do these idots think people just burn DVDs and CDs all day long, every day? Today I had the first chance to use it, I want to burn some ISOs and create a dual-boot, I only installed my DVD drive a couple months ago, went to burn a CD, Nero is "expired"! What the heck?

Several reasons,

A. Nero and Roxio are waaaay too bloated, as said.

B. Drive support. Roxio doesn't support my drive, and CDBurnerXP Pro does.

C. I loathe Nero, as the OEM copy I got was just a trial and constantly froze when I tried to write to a DVD. @_@

Overall, I've just had a better experience using CDBurnerPro XP.

/fawn ;P

Guest joensson

I use it because I'm using Windoze this week (just until I get my Linux-compatible network card). Overall, it's been absolute hell. Can't wait to get back to linux. CDBXP is the only free ISO burner that i've heard of for windoze.

IMGburn is also free and very capable when it comes to burning images of any kind, nrg, iso, bin,cdr, img, dvd, bin etc. . www.imgburn.com.

If you do not have an image you want to burn, you just switch "mode" to build and then you can use the tool for creating images, burning folders directly to disk etc.

I have installed CDBurnerXP because it is a nice and free utility that the rest of my family find easy to use. IMGBurn is a little (some would say a lot) different from other burn utilities.

I've just used it for so long that I know every little corner of it and I have newer met a job it couldn't handle - until that day comes I'm staying with IMGBurn. I admit that CDBurnerXP probably would be the obvious choice for almost anyone that has newer used (or liked the UI of) IMGBurn - so keep up the good work with CDBXP. You may be able to convince me to switch my primary burning app :)

Guest Teloriun

As i rarely burn any CDs/DVDs i can't justify spending any money on burning software so finding something this good for free was unbelieveable.

Thanks for the groovy software!