Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jane83

Create an ISO from CD?

Guest Jane83

Is it possible to create an ISO directly from CD with this program, so that I can burn that ISO to a CD-R later?

Thanks much! :)

Guest racoco

As we speak, I am downloading cdbruner-xp pro precicesly for that reason. I was directed to this utility by the ubuntu linux site (for cd buring freeware that supports burning an iso formatted file). I have not yet done it, but it *should* work.

I'm trying to do this very thing right now. I found this in their Online Help Docs:

http://www.cdburnerxp.se/help/copydata, which looks to be instructions to do exactly that.

However, I'm on v3.0.116 and I can't find such a menu option. Can anyone verify if it's only available in the later limited release beta versions?

I'm trying to do this very thing right now. I found this in their Online Help Docs:

http://www.cdburnerxp.se/help/copydata, which looks to be instructions to do exactly that.

However, I'm on v3.0.116 and I can't find such a menu option. Can anyone verify if it's only available in the later limited release beta versions?

I found the same help documentation, and I can't see how to get the latest version to repeat the directions given. Does anyone have any answers?? I need to make images from a cd, and I can't find any other free burning software to do it.