Sign in to follow this  
Guest Randall

lg 4082b - compatible ?

Guest Randall

got this new multidrive - have not burned 1 disc succefully with this program which I just discovered. The layout is amaxing, if I could just get it to work that would be nice

tahnks

Guest randall

This drive does not seem too compatible. Cheetah seems to be the only program I can get to work with it consistently...recordnow max does not recognize it, nero makes coasters for the most part and is terrible anyway, tried a couple other progs. Not sure if I even got 1 disc burned with cdbunerxp pro as I have tried 6+ programs in the last week...

thanks

ps. is there a drive that does work with it ?

like the new plextor ? I would just rather return the lg or just buy a new unit all together

If more than 6 programs does not work, I suggest that either your system configuration or your drive is very bad. If you want to know which drives are supported, see the tested drives list on our Homepage.

i have the same burner, and it doesn't work for me too... i tried 5 times, it freezes at 60% or 44%, etc..

Guest Anonymous Coward

CD Burner XP v4.4.0.3018 on XP with AHCI turned off in the BIOS but still can't see my LG LightScribe drive. This is an older computer. Why not working? Hmm, please fix because this software is awsome. Thanks.