Sign in to follow this  
Guest norwegian

unexpected error - 339

Guest norwegian

Hello crew,

Been using this software for a while, but recently have been getting this popup,

Error 339

Desc: Component'cyoPrBr1.ocx or one of it's dependenciesnot correctly registered

Project CDBurnerXP

Module: frmAudioCDWriterBurn

Procedure: ShowAudioWrite

Line: 164

Version: 3.0.116

Tried repair install, and uninstall/install, all to no avail. Appreciate any help fixing this.

Hi, I keep getting the same error 339 when I try to burn an AUDIO cd with cd burner. It's working with data cd, the problem only occur with audio. I get the window with the bomb telling me an error 339 occured... The link to the former topic is not helping at all.

I had Nero installed, and removed (completely, in the registry as well). I have to say it was impossible to write an audio cd with Nero as well (same kind of error I get with cd burner xp)... but no problem burning data cd or dvd. I bet I have an important file missing somewhere. How can I fix this problem? Thank you for helping me. No need to tell to reinstall the program, it's been done a dozen times already.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.