Sign in to follow this  
Robstreats

Version 2.2.8

I have had to stop using v. 228 - it appears to install OK but after a short while, when I try to attempt to open it, I get the message that it is already running. when I end task in Task Manager & try to reopen, I get 'critical' message (374) which I let it report to you, but the program is then corrupted & I have to uninstall.

Is this just me or is there a bug?

Kind Regards to all - I await developments.

Thanks for quick response.

Yes - I've tried 4 or 5 times but have given up for now.

Hi,

V2.2.8 works fine for me, installed on a junk, thrown-together 800MHz system with 128MB RAM.

A quick MINOR bug is that when the write fails at 10x (I have HP 9300 which does NOT write at 10x so I just discovered; but 8x or 4x is OK), and I restart the write, the "Drive Status" remains at "Preparing to Write" eventhough the operation completes correctly several minutes later. Then, I see the normal "Closing Track" and the CD finishes OK and is readable. Like I said, a minor logic problem...

Cheers!

Bruce

No, everything else is OK with no glitches that I am aware of.

I use Win XP (Home) with all updates, on AMD 2200 with 512 of DDR RAM; latest Zone Alarm (free) & Etrust Anti-virus.

Maybe try deactivating Zonealarm and etrust. I did not use them with CDBXPP yet so I can't tell you if this could cause any problems.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.