Sign in to follow this  
Commifreak

[HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT10N] Problem

Hey,

i have the HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT10N device, using cdburnerxp.

cdburnerxp says there is no compatible drive - but my built-in drive is one with burn-function - so: a bug? The device is on the copatible-drives list.

Can someone fix this?

My OS: WinVista32 SP2

Thanks!

Guest kcsrnd

Same here. HLDS GT10N in an Inspiron 1545. The weird thing is, neither CD Burner XP Pro or Burnaware Free recognize the drive. But if I install iTunes, it burns fine. I haven't tried with Vista's built in functions, but it recognizes it as a burner, so I would assume so. I also tried upgrading the drive to the latest firmware, hoping that would help. No luck.

Guest Lamine
Same here. HLDS GT10N in an Inspiron 1545. The weird thing is, neither CD Burner XP Pro or Burnaware Free recognize the drive. But if I install iTunes, it burns fine. I haven't tried with Vista's built in functions, but it recognizes it as a burner, so I would assume so. I also tried upgrading the drive to the latest firmware, hoping that would help. No luck.

accoring to kcsrnd, the firmware does exist... but where to find it !!!???

Guest WallyZ

I have an Acer Aspire 5517, same DVD drive and same problem. I have windows 7 64 bit installed. Hopefully this can be fixed otherwise I can't use this software anymore.

Guest usewinxp

HL-DT-ST DVDRW GSA-H21N: burning error

previous versions of cdburnerxp worked without any problems!

Guest Fabio Silva

Same problem here - Doesn't recognize the drive.

Dell Inspiron 1575

HLDS GT10N (with last firmware - A107)

Windows 7 64bits

CDBurnerXP (4.2.7.1801)

Guest glv

I am going to upgrade my windows vista to windows 7 and I was asked to upgrade my ODD Firmware.

My current is: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT10N the options in AUSUS similar to that one is HLDS GT10N ODD Firmware is that the same thing?

IS that the upgrade that you are looking for?