Sign in to follow this  
Guest jlj

Track ordering error

Guest jlj

CDB-XP latest is working well for me under WinXP Home, with one exception: it is ordering tracks incorrectly and will not let me manually change them.

CDB-XP is assigning track order based on absolute file numbering, that is, tracks load in this order:

track1 / track10 / track2 / track20 / track3

rather than the correct

track1 / track2 / track 3 / ... / track 10 / ... / track 20

I am unable to get the drag or move functions within the GUI to work, the track ordering remains set by CDB-XP. Any hints on a fix appreciated, thanks.

If you are using the latest version, this will not happen. Note, however, that the file you dragged will always appear first. Check earlier discussions on this oddity of Windows (not CDBXP).

Guest chickenpox

Had the same problem. I've got the latest version and i'm running windows 7 but I cant change the order of track(or files on a data dvd for that matter).

Anyone got a fix?