Sign in to follow this  
poldie

Verify

I've got it set, and as a disk is burning I can see a ticked box under "Write Option" next to "Verify data after burn" but i'm not getting a seperate pass doing any verifying. Is it somehow verifying during the write, or is it just not working properly?

Oddly, although it's defaulting to x4 speed (5540KB/s) it's taking 28 mins to burn a DVD. That's x2 speed, isn't it? So perhaps it IS verifying.

Should I expect a second pass after a write, or not? I'm using v3.0.116.

Edit: Later that night...

I clicked on `burn and let me choose settings`, then clicked on the burn icon at the top of the window, and this let me see the settings, including verify. I didn't change anything, clicked `write disk`, and there was a verify pass after completion. Do you have to select `burn and let me choose settings` for verify to take effect? Seems a little strange!