Sign in to follow this  
alpha42

Problem.

Hi. When I click Burn and the Write CD/DVD screen comes up, all the options buttons (including the Make Disc Bootable button) are greyed-out and the writing starts immediately. Sometime, if I cancel the write,the buttons activate but this only happens occasionaly. How can I restore the normal function,please.? Regards, Alpha.

Hi. I've just realised that what I said is not strictly accurate. I should have said that the Boot Options button and all the Write Options (checks) are greyed-out. Sorry. Hoping for some response. Regards, Alpha.

Hi. I've just realised that what I said is not strictly accurate. I should have said that the Boot Options button and all the Write Options (checks) are greyed-out. Sorry. Hoping for some response. Regards, Alpha.

Many have posted here...only a lucky few ever receive a response. It's just not that sort of forum.

Many have posted here...only a lucky few ever receive a response. It's just not that sort of forum.

Thanks Poldie. What sort of a forum is it if "FEW EVER RECEIVE A RESPONSE". ??? I subscribe to a nunber of active forums and ALL of them are the source of help and advice related to PC problens. I can't see any point in the existence of such a "forum" at all if what you say is true. Surely everybody who logs-in is running CDBurner and I find it difficult to believe that noone who knows the solution to a problem aired here can be bothered to offer to help. Why log-in at all if you have a problem that you know will not engender any help or you have no intention of responding to any problems recorded. ??? At present, I will live in hope that someone WILL respond to my submission. !!! Kind Regards, Alpha.