Sign in to follow this  
dixi93

Can't see video in tv player dvd after formating ?

Hello

Please , someone can help me ? here is my problem

I don't know why buts the last week, suddently when i was putting a DVD RW in my computer, the pc was very very slow (and the pc rework immediately when I took out the dvd rw , so I decided to formating the dvd in the workstation of windows, but now when I rip exactly in the same way that before (And it worked), that don't work, normally I just put the dvd on my player dvd in tv, then I put on av and I press on play button and the movie begin but now there is nothing.

I noticed that on cdburnxp when I want to rip an episode of a serie , cdburn put 1 minute more than before to burn (normally it's 1mn15 and now its 2mn 17)

I already try to erase the dvd rw with cdbunxp but It don't works

Thanks for your help !

It's strange equally than in the workstation ,after that I rip an episode of a series , the player DVDindicate than the dvd is completely free, there is 4.37 gb availible (in a dvd rw of 4.37gb),  !  On the other hand when i double clik on the player dvd , there is showed than there is an episode burn in !

http://oi60.tinypic.com/a26b08.jpg

Maybe the DVD+RW is broken? Your possibly even your device? It's hard to tell what is going on, but if your computer has slowdowns when inserting the disc, it's likely to be a hardware issue (including media). Typically this would happen if the disc is scratched or otherwise damaged.