only main folders showing in burned cd

Hello!

I just used this program for the first time. Selected certain folders in My Documents to burn to cd, to be used as back-up. When I opened the cd, all the folders were there but each folder was empty! It took an hour to burn the data. Do I have to manually add every item within each folder? Or am I doing something wrong?

Barbara

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the same boat. I was copying a Data folder to create a data DVD. After i had burnt it i opened it only to discover the folders contained nothing. The contents of thse folders was not transfered with the folder. This is the first program i have seen in over 15 years of using computers that doesn't transfer the contents of the folder when you move or copy that particular folder. I checked the preferences but could not find anything that could correct this problem. Any ideas Please?

Thanks John

John,

Seems no one is answering our questions! I'm going to try again, perhaps tomorrow, and add all folder contents manually and see if that works. I just haven't had time to fool with it.................

I'll let you know! Or if you find a way to do it, let me know!

Barbara