Sign in to follow this  
alpha42

No Replies.

Hi. I don't give up easily,so here I am again.!! I am really surprised there has been no reaction to my recent postings. I repeat that my observations are NOT addressed to Admin or the dedicated few who do find time to respond to as many queries as possible. I have in mind the visitors (eg. replies to Micky's Licence posting) who could offer the benefit of their experience with CB if they cared to do so. This is what happens on other forums I subscribe to, so why not this one. ? Considering only the postings between Dec12 and the end of Jan (on page1), 32 out of 44 postings have had no response at all and I wonder if any of the (I presume) disappointed subscribers would like to post how they feel about this.? The list is :------

colinm42,Rodimus2006,akilex,Babyburn,poldie,CinningBao,Darkman,Tarnatos,

ashtonburger,jerzees own, largie, Spotty, Timo, tonyseventy4, tw9, salinesurfer, debylynbrn, ORLocket, Sealink,mlundp,ChevyVanDude,slg321,Jimlew,Maarten Elsfof,mike5656 and casio11 (some twice). I DO hope this will not follow a couple of my previous postings into oblivion,as it is genuinely well-meant. Regards, Alpha.