Sign in to follow this  
lparran1

HELP! HELP! HELP!

Geez, I just wanna listen to a few tunes w/my car stereo. I was burning fine for the last couple of months....but all of a sudden, I'm experiencing MAJOR problems burning. I can't seem to burn any cds in WMP, Itunes, or CdburnerXP. This tells me that there's something very wrong universally w/my files.

In CDBurner XP Pro, notification will come up that my playist list is too long, and I'll get prompted if I wanna continue. So, when I hit yes, instead of my playist list getting split up onto different discs. It will copy my files as one big data file instead of a cd. In my playist, 'm using all formats for outputting & the incoming format of my tunes are in .mp3 format.

When I try to use other media burning software:

either, only the initial tune will burn from my playist list.

OR

the tunes from my playist will be burned as data disc, which of course won't play at all in my stereo.

All my playist files are in .mp3 format and I'm using Windows XP w/a Dell Inspiron Processor.

1. )I've checked firmware updates @ Dell &

2.) I've completed all my Windows updates.

Does anyone have any suggestions??