Sign in to follow this  
mystk

new to CDBXP pro ... just a question ...

so .. i have a pair of CD Players (Denon DN-S1000) that support text data written on CD. Does CDBurner XP support writing to disc the titles of the audio files ..?

the first burn i tried shows no text on disc ... is there a checkbox to check somewhere in the options, if so i missed it.

thanks, mystk.

Dear CDBurnerXP Pro Developers!

I think made an error. During installing CDBurnerXP Pro 3 I doesn't made interest that my Windows Media Player is version 9.0 altrough something like that is remarked under the during of the proces of install. After my Windows Media Player can not any CD or DVD audio files use and I hear any audio files from the CD Media Player. I uninstalled CDBurnerXP Pro 3 but that didnt resolve the problem northless the upgrading for 10 or 11 of the Windows Media Player. If I have any possibility to come back right from this situation and resolving the problem?

Thanks a lot!

Nandor

Guest Guest

I was getting set to install CDBurner XP and saw the recommendation for Windows Media Player 9. Checked my version and I have 11. I have decided not to install for now. Anyone know if this software will work with my MP version?

I understand that CDBXP Pro works with Media Player 11. The question still remains do I need to install WMFDist.exe?

so .. i have a pair of CD Players (Denon DN-S1000) that support text data written on CD. Does CDBurner XP support writing to disc the titles of the audio files ..?

the first burn i tried shows no text on disc ... is there a checkbox to check somewhere in the options, if so i missed it.

thanks, mystk.