Guest Andreas

Burn MP3`s on a DVD

Guest Andreas

Hello togehter,

I´ve got a problem and I hope you can help me.

Next month I will get a new car which can play music over the USB-hub. I started to make a compilation at my CD Burner XP and wanted to brun this compilation on a DVD and then copy it to my USB-stick.

But after burning the DVD with totaly 3,7 GB music, my notebook at home and my notebook at work are not reading this DVD.

So I searched in the internet and found out that it`s not so easy to burn MP3`s on a DVD as I thougt.

My problem now is, if I download an other program to burn the songs on a dvd - my whole compilation is worthless, because I don`t think I can copy it to an other programm.

So please can you help me?

Is it possible to burn so much music on a DVD or do have to search after an other programm. If I take an other one, is it possible to copy the compilation from CD-Burner XP to an other program??

Thank you very much!

And sorry for the not so perfect english - I am from Bavaria!

Best regards

You can burn as many music files to DVD as you like. That should not be an issue for your computer or car DVD player. However, the music should not be DRM protected, that might some devices prevent from playing them.