First Test Release

Hi

We have sent the third test version of CDBurnerXP 4.0 to Flo, and tracking some bugs at the moment. I have tested the new version on Vista and it seems to work just fine, except from playing music, but I'm pretty sure that's because the lack of proper Vista drivers for my soundcard. Hopefully there will be new drivers for my computer so I can test it. When Flo give it a go the beta testers will have a chance to start testing. And to all that haven't get access to the beta forum, it will come in a near future.

Best regards

Stefan

Sounds good. Quite a long time...

And when will the new language file be available?

听起来不错啊。好久了哦……

新的语言文件什么时候出来呢?

Talking about TRANSLATION...

It would be very nice to translate to catalan the new realease. :D I'm a TI worker and my girlfriend is a licensed translator. So the result will be very good.

If you don't know which language is catalan I'll explain...

Europe > Spain > Catalonia (capital: Barcelona)

It is also spoken in a high percentage of population in Valencia (Spain), Andorra la Vella (Europe > Andorra, AND).

And in less percent on: Occitania-Llenguadoc -Rossellon (South-France), Alguer (Italy > Sardinia)

The target of the language is about 5 ~ 7 million of real speakers. (like Greek).

Thank you very much.

Gerard Rojas.