Sign in to follow this  
elefante

Written ISO to CD but unable to see after add file

i went through the normal 'Write Disc From ISO File' procedure, and the ISO file came out OK (it autorun when i put in the CD). i also enabled multisession (made sure the 'Finalise Disc' option was UNCHECKED) as i wanted to add extra files.

then i started a new burning compilation, and the program detects that there was earlier data (on that same CD), and asked 'Continue Multidisc session?' so i clicked on the 'Continue Disc' button. but after burning the additional file in, and i try to read the CD, i can only see the additional file that i burned, but i cant see the ISO file that i burnt earlier..

what i did dint sound like i overwritten the earlier session isnt it? can someone tell me what i did wrong?

PS im askin cos the search function (or maybe its just me) is somehow screwed up man =.= there is always an error "You canot use this search function now. Please try again later" when i try to view my search 2nd page.

Thanks!!

I have never used multi-session myself since I normally just put my stuff in a special directory till I'm ready to burn. I suspect it might be something with the ISO you burnt on it first since an ISO file contains the cd's directory tree information in it, there could be a conflict. ADMIN: Please inform if I'm wrong, I'm just guessing about the cause of his problem.