La traduction française est terminée...

• 2 weeks later...

Colok, you don't use a good enough program for comparing language files. Try PSPad, it's free and it's the best.

Flo has modifed some (5-8) strings that should not be translated by inserting ampersands. That's why the translated strings do not appear in the interface. See the example below and the changes on the string that is on top. If you take this into account all the strings will appear translated in the interface.

&Căutați Versiune Nouă...

is now

&Căutați Versiune Nouă...

However, the problem with the label ToolStripButton is real (happens to me also) and is probably because some new buttons will be added.

In fact, I provided my own tool for comparing language file, and it works properly. You'll probably notice then that your language file does not contain the keyys "D&isc" for example. The tool is attached to the transaltion information post and is also able to insert new strings into your existing language file.

Yep, I know. Will upload a corrected version these days, hopefully the last one before the final release. That's why I'd like to wait a bit more...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.