calaver4

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

About calaver4

• Rank
  1. I've found the problem, it was my mistake. I was connected in remote desktop and I didn't know that in Windows 7 remote users haven't access to removable devices. There is this policy to enable access to all removable devices for remote users: Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> System -> Removable Storage Access -> All Removable Storage: Allow direct access in remote sessions Set this policy to enable (it's Not Configured by default). If you don't like enable access to all removable devices there are also other policies that permit you to select which device have access enabled. bye
  2. I'm running CDBurnerXP 4.4.0.2905_x64 on windows 7 x64 Enterprise, UAC enabled and an account member of Administrators group. Why CDBurnerXP doesn't find any compatible drive? If I start CDBurnerXP by "run as administrator" it finds my DVD burner. Is there a way to run CDBurnerXP without administrator privileges? I've read this post: viewtopic.php?t=3503 but I've not found "the option" during setup (cdbxp_setup_4.4.0.2905_x64_minimal.exe) Thanks in advance.
  3. Try to run CDBurnerXP as administrator, right mouse click on CDBurnerXP and select run as administrator. If this workaround works you can set this option in Properties -> Compatibility Tab. bye

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.