Sign in to follow this  
Guest bur[n]er

CD Copy function!

Guest bur[n]er

Seems this software is missing one crucial piece to any burning software, and that is the CD-Copy function. I'm sure it wouldn't take much to implement this, and it would make this a fierce competitor in the world of burning.

I think it's because it wouldn't be legal as freeware, but it can be a free functution for 60 or 90 days like Freeburn, which ironically is only partially free because it doesn't have full functionality.

I have recently taken some AVI/DivX clips or minimovies, and joined them together (for personal use only) to make one big movie using ProjectDivX.

I want to add some music (#1 Free Falling - #2 California Girls) and put them on my RW CD for DVD player (PS2) playback, but the program can't currently do that.

Right now I'll settle for a music and sounds attatcher, and maybe another version can be karaoke supported. 8)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.