Sign in to follow this  
muntealb

Little Problems with CDBXP 4.0.011.170

There are 2 instances of english strings that cannot be translated. If they could be repaired it will be perfect, if not, there is no big deal.

1) Disc>Disc Information

[attachment=2]Clipboard01.jpg[/attachment]

2) Set Disc Labels

[attachment=0]ScreenShot064.jpg[/attachment]

More important is a problem caused probably by me using Large Fonts (120 p) in Windows. The CDBXP inteface is very well displayed with one exception, the little window where one can set the boot options (the text about the disc to be made bootable is not displayed in its entirety). If this little window could be made bigger, just a little bit, it really would be perfect.

3) Boot Options

[attachment=1]ScreenShot063.jpg[/attachment]

@1

Can be translated, the string name is "Disc Information". You possibly have to update your translation file with the tool I mentioned in my PMs.

@2

Is also available, as "Disc name:". See @1

@3

Will fix.

:)

muntealb , you don't use a good enough program for comparing language files. Try PSPad, it's free and it's the best.

Flo has modifed some (5-8) strings that should not be translated by inserting ampersands. That's why the translated strings do not appear in the interface.

Yes Flo, you were right with regard to the first two points, it was indeed my fault. I have updated the romanian language file and uploaded it.

Colok, even if someone uses the best tool that doesn't mean he cannot do mistakes because of lack of attention to details. But PSPad is really the best tool for spotting differences between text files.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.