Sign in to follow this  
yellorowz

An Exhuberant THANK YOU!

I want to fervently thank the writers/developers of this wonderful CD burning program, Stefan Haglund, Fredrik Haglund, and Florian Schmitz!

I was ready to resign myself to the possibility that my CD-RW drive was shot until I completely uninstalled the Nero burning software, and uninstalled and reinstalled my Optorite CW5201 drive. I then found your software through Google, and skeptically downloaded it. I was ecstatic to find that it works beautifully! (I did add this Optorite drive to the list of compatibble drives; it works for both data and audio burning.)

The "hallelujah moments" of home computing can be few and far between. Thank you so much for giving my one of my best ones!

Being a person with a very low, fixed income, I cannot send as many donations as I'd like. That your program was a last ditch effort before I would have begun to consider buying another drive is more than enough good cause to send you a donation, as small as it might be.

THANK YOU, AGAIN!